LJCBLOG

Friday, October 20, 2006

I thought this was too good to pass by; may it remind us where our hope and strength is found -

YOU SAY ... GOD SAYS ...


You say: "It's impossible."

God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)


You say: "I'm too tired."

God says: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)


You say: "Nobody really loves me."

God says: I love you. (John 3:16 & John 3:34)


You say: "I can't go on."

God says: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)


You say: "I can't figure things out."

God says: I will direct your steps. (Proverbs 3:5-6)


You say: "I can't do it."

God says: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)


You say: "I'm not able."

God says: I am able. (II Corinthians 9:8)


You say: "It's not worth it."

God says: It will be worth it. (Romans 8:28)


You say: "I can't forgive myself."

God says: I Forgive you. (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)


You say: "I can't manage."

God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)


You say: "I'm afraid."

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7)


You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated."

God says: Cast all your cares on ME. (I Peter 5:7)


You say: "I'm not smart enough."

God says: I give you wisdom. (I Corinthians 1:30)


You say: "I feel all alone."

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home